February 25, 2014

She Made It!!!

We got word today that Lily has made it to the medical care center!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

This is the second time I've gotten news about Lily while at Wal-Mart - I bet those people think I'm Cuh-RAY-zee!!!

That's the only news we got, but I've been praying so much for Lily today --- that she handled the long drive well; is adjusting to sleeping in her new bed; and is loving her new nannies.

It is already Wednesday morning in China. I have no idea if today will be the day that the doctors will start running tests and making assessments about her health.

I hope so. But I'm so nervous about it all.

I wish I could be with her so badly.

I literally want to run to her.

And trust me.....I ain't never wanted to run nowhere ;)

Love,
Elaine




No comments :

Post a Comment