August 28, 2013

Celebrating Caroline - Day 12

Memory #12: Caroline’s Room

We fully expected Caroline to come home.

We prepared for her to come home.

We absolutely knew the seriousness of her medical condition.

But we hoped for the best.

We hadn’t finished decorating Caroline’s room when she was born, so we spent many late nights trying to get it ready for her homecoming.

I have a painting that my parents bought me when I was in the 4th grade of Kathy Thibodeaux who is the founder and principal dancer of Ballet Magnificat.



I dreamed of hanging this painting in my little girl’s bedroom for many years.

So obviously we went with a ballet theme for Caroline’s room.

Doug painted the dresser pink and white.



My mom helped me make the tu-tu dust ruffle and valances.



And we tied lots of pink ribbon everywhere.

A beautiful room for Beautiful Caroline!

The Balloon Project #12

Marc, Diana, Matt, Bethany, Ava, Emmaline, Samuel, Lydia and John Mark love you, Caroline!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment